They will be some spoilers so be careful when reading and looking at some of the pics here.
One of my favorite anime is back again yay. I just love how they stay with the same storyline and made it seem like it was right after the last episode of the last episode of cardcaptor sakura😀
Let’s talk about why I love this OVA
- Sakura comes to the classroom and realizes that Syaoran isn’t in the classroom with her. This will be an important moment for the middle and last part of this OVA. But I love how they are looking at each other .
Awe I just love this (:
The confession from sayoran to sakura is heartbreaking here (:
Her original crush is back again to give Sakura some advice about love and about friendship. Is truly heartbreaking and amazing 😢😢😢😢
Her brother is gives her a ride and it shows that her brother is finally seeing how important Sayoran is for her sister.
Now they both have given each other something precious to each other and to me that is some romantic ♡♡♡♡♡
Now this brought me tears,sadness, and happiness. I truly so happy they are making a new anime of this classic anime and keeping it as amazing as it was the first time around. So many anime changed but glad sakura card captor is the same as always. I love it forever (:
Jennifer E Smith is an author of ya contemporary books. Her books may seem like many romance books. Yet, her books are more than just that. She gives you real life problems and gives you both effects and causes of what will happened when something like this happends in her books.
I have only read three of her many books and I feel they are worth it.
If you into Sarah Dessen you will like Jennifer E Smith. She brings romance,friendship ,and family into a new interst8ng way.
Here are my reasons why I believe you should read Jennifer.
- The Statistical Probability of Love at first sight. This book is about a girl who is angry at her father for leaving her and her mom behind . She’s on her way to her father’s wedding with a woman she never even met in person. She is trying to avoid going. She was mad at her mom for making her go on her own. And even worse when is on a different continent across the ocean. She meets an intersting guy on her way there. This story shows the reality of a divorce family who try to make their children understand why they can’t be together. I believe there should be more stories like this.
- Windfall. This book is about a girl who is in love with her best friend . This isn’t a standard love story of girl fallen in love with her best friend . Her best friend is a poor guy who lives in a very small apartment with his mom. She buys him a lottery without knowing what will happen the next day . In the first couple pages and first two chapters we learn that they won the lottery of more than a million dollars . This story shows how teenagers learn new things when they are with a big amount of money. The story shows us the pros and cons of winning the lottery. It teaches us many lessons about money.
- Hello Goodbye, and Everything in Between. This book is about a high school couple who are spending their last day together as a couple before breaking up the next day. They are going to separate parts of the country and are trying to figure out if they should stay together or break up. Long distance can be hard for many of us. This story is truly touching. I like that they still love each other and showing us that breaks ups and starting new in different states from the person you love the most can be hard. But we also learn that it can be a good thing for a high school couple to have some time alone and that maybe they can be together in the future .
This are books I read and I reasons why I like this books and why I believe Jennifer E. Smith is an amazing author and why I think more people should read her (:
I got some new books from Library both one being hold since November and two more Kassie West books . Hope you enjoy my book haul (:
Books by Kassie West (: : P.S. I like You and Off the Fench
I am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter:
I being waiting for this book since last year. I may not understand about being born second since I was born first in my family. But I understand the struggles of being a perfect Mexican Daughter . This is my most exciting read for this month (:
Sorry for late post. I started school this week and it was a long week.
I am putting my first book haul is so exciting. I pick mostly romance ya and both new adult and adult books as well. I love this types of books. I do read other types of genres . But this are my books I want to read for January.
I hope you like the books I want to read for this month (:
This is my book haul for January (10 books)
I will put a list of the titles and a small description(:
List of books: (from top to the bottom)
- As Twilight Falls : Amanda Ashley is the author. Is a paranormal romance.
- Twilight Dreams: sequel to As Twilight Falls
- The Distance Between Us by Kassie West: boy meet girl
- By Your Side also by Kasssie West
- Frigid by J. LYNN also known by Jennifer L armentrout a new adult book/series
- Hello, Goodbye, and everytging in between by Jennifer E. Smith
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight also by Jennifer E. Smith
- Windfall also by Jennifer E. Smith
- Split Second by Kassie West
- Dreamology by Lucy Keating about dreams coming alive.
Thanks for reading (: Hope you have a good weekend (:
WHY I BELIEVE CARTOONS ARE IMPORTANT NO MATTER THE AGE
Cartoons have always being part of me since I was a young child till now as a soon graduate of college. Cartoons have Mark who I became and what I grew to learn from them.
Many will say
Cartoons are for kids
I believe cartoons have lessons and pure mortals that I believe everyone could get from no matter if you’re old or young.
I already written a long explanation why I believe cartoons are important. Now I will show you guys my favorite cartoons that inspired me and why I choose to be writer over anything else in this world.
Let’s start 🙂
- Lilo & Stitch : Is such a good family series. I love what Lilo taught Stitch about family. Is a powerful story.
- Rugrats :
I just love it cause is such a good show (:
- Camp Lazlo : I put it here cause I barely hear anyone talk about it and I want to make it justice ^_^
- Danny Phantom : Who doesn’t love a teen who has ghost powers 🤗😋😉😉 hehe
- Kim Possible :
A girl who can do anything (: I love this show cause it shows we really could do anything if we put our mind to it and cause the way Kim always sticks to Ron in their friendship (:
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
A family that is far away from human society. I love this unique shows (:
Recess was so fun I miss the times we could have fun and have long breaks in schools ^_^ Growing up and going to college it makes you sometimes wish you could be a kid again.
- Chalk Zone
Drawings in chalkboards coming to life and going thru them is a magical dream come true (:
- Rocket Power
Another show I believe brings the joyful dreams of being a kid and being carefree. How come I barely hear about this show it was so popular in my childhood (:
- The Weekenders
Weekends are the best time of the week and this show always showed that. I wish it was more unknown since this is from Disney.
- Jimmy Neutron
I wish I was a genius like him.
- As Told by Ginger
I just love this show it was both about family and friendships and it made it work.
- Wild Thornberrys
I love how this show because it was about nature, exploding nature , and beautiful family with talking animals.
- Ed, Red n Eddy
This show was the jam in my childhood.
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy Grim is stuck with two children after Mandy and Billy figure a way to keep him with them. Grim doesn’t like it but they do.
- Hey Arnold
I love this show it was both funny and realistic in many ways.
- Dexter Larbotory
A older sister who always ruins her little brother’s experiments.
- Kids Next Door
I was sad in the last season of the last episode but it was a good show glad I saw it in my childhood.
- Teens TitansI love the original I was upset when they made a teen titans go renewal.
- The PowerPuff GirlsJust like with Teen Tians I didn’t like the new version of PowerPuff Girls
- Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends
I would want my child to watch a show like this is both funny and it relates to them and it has a good story.
- The Proud Family A different look at families from different cultures and race.
- Totally Spies
A superhero group? Count me in (:
- My Life as a Teenage Robot
This was different and unique I wish it had more seasons.
- American DragonAn American teenage boy trying to live an original life while being a magical dragon.
- Code Lyoko
I was obsessed with this show a little bit too much hehe ^_^
Another amazing girl power cartoon I wish had more seasons ^_^
- Tara Duncan
I must really love magical shows hehe.
- Ruby Gloom
I love gothic cartoons.
- 6Teen : A show about 6 teens in the mall (:
- Growing Up Creepie
Another gothic show but a girl raise by bugs so unique.
- Lolirock (a recent show) I am Nathaniel and Iris all the way (:
- Regal Academy : I love fairytales cartoons (:
- Ever After High : the same reason I love Regal Academy
Man I have way more cartoons I love then I taught (: If you read this far thank you so much (: I hope I help people see that theirs both good old and new cartoon shows out there (:
Why I decided to make a blog? Well I love to write and I love reading and talking to people of similar interests to mine. Many factors play into me finally creating one.
I want to write about my experiences. Be able to write somewhere where I won’t be criticise for how good or bad of a writer I am.
When friends read my works they love it and they get it. Yet, teachers are there to help you but also to grade your papers. And that makes me feel like not being a writer anymore. Is a sad feeling especially when I dreamt of writing since I was in middle school. Books have always being there to help me see I’m not alone. Writing is my creativity and I don’t like feeling I’m not good enough of a writer. Writers write cause they love it. And that’s the kind of writer I am.
I will use this blog to talk about my writing journey as the blog is call. I will also talk about things that interests me. Give a voice to people who feel they aren’t represented. A voice to people who rather write, read, watch something on tv, and like being at home. The ones who feel what it feels like to not like parties or not going to many social events. To show people that jus t cause we aren’t much into social parties doesn’t meant we aren’t social. Many of us hurt like to be alone sometimes or be at home and chill.
I love books, anime, cartoons, Asian dramas, music, and many other things. I will write about my life as well to find people who understand me. I created this blog to write. Write is my passion and I feel better when I’m writing.
Sorry if this blog was so long. I’m not good at explaining what my blog is about. I hope you like my blog and hope to talk to many of you in the future.
Thanks for reading this far 🙂🙂